Tuesday, April 26, 2011

song

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 9:37 PM
I'm always running after you. You are my ideal. You are me.

There was a bird that could not fly any further
With splendid feathers without scratches, it rebuked the blue sky
[This place isn't bad. The sky isn't that high. This place isn't good either.]

Fearing the speed it feels with its body
Anyone can have a chance... It can't go any further
[It really can't fly. It really wants to fly.]

Now you are there, shining beyond a wish that I want to fulfill

Projecting in my eyes
"Standing in the future, always strong" such you are my
You're still dazzling but, reaching out my hands with the same feeling
The real me that will someday be grasped will become you

I'm always running after you. You are my ideal. You are me.

It was still a pure and innocent dream
It drew close all things it wanted just like a magnet
[Only this, I will not yield. This too, I will not yield.]

You were there, buried in rubble and living in solitude

My eyes desire
"Until now, always... From now on, more!" tomorrow's 'you' is me
Throw off such shells, become naked and carefree
Let's search for that glittering gemstone I will become

The pebble that tumbled by my feet was kicked away fly away, these feelings

Swaying in my eyes
The ideal 'me' and yesterday's 'me' are always crossing paths without meeting
I cannot reach a little more
If its you surely, would laugh it off even if painful

Projecting in my eyes
"Standing on the future, always strong" such you are my
You're still dazzling but, reaching out my hands with the same feelings
The real me that will someday be grasped will become you, will become you

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template