Thursday, April 14, 2011

song

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 2:45 AM
As I try to gather my thoughts the sakura sway
Amidst our flowing tears
The smiles we exchaged are a promise
That will shine forever

You bid farewell to the place of your memories
Saying nothing the day you left

Seeing the empty spring sky
Caused my heart to overflow
Even though I should have understood

I found it hard to remember
The days that passed too quickly

As I try to gather my thoughts the Sakura sway
Amidst our falling tears
The smiles we exchaged are a promise
That will shine forever

We promised under the sakura tree
To find the you from that day

I will never forget
The crimson sky going dark

Turning around I see the sakura swaying
Reminiscent of the days we spent as friends
The brightly-colored path we walked
The days you're not by my side feel like forever

Before the sakura fall I want to see you...
Who stayed within the changing seasons

As I try to gather my thoughts the sakura sway
I look up at the sky as I search for you
If I can meet you again
There's something I must tell you under the petals
That continue to shine

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template