Thursday, May 19, 2011

song portamento

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 7:46 PM
When both the spilling tears and the tree that withered away faintly rock the branches,
A single moment of summer’s blue suddenly flits past my eyes.

For some reason, the fading time is lonely.
With those eyes that seem to know everything, you look completely like an adult.
My smiling face felt the pain of being pierced.

Ah, if I gather the dead leaves now
And write a letter, could I meet you someday?

There was a single flower that bloomed secretly, undamaged, in the shade of the tree.
Someday, it will turn even lies that live there into truth.

Ah, I hope to be reborn.
If there is a future that shines to the bottom of your heart…

Let me be closer to you,
Because I want to extend my hand down and save you.
If it seems like you’ll forget, I’ll connect it,
One memory at a time.

We are born into life on this wide earth. (We’re living.)
There are times when we’re buried and seem to lose sight of things.
Down to the tips of those leaf veins, (Breathe.)
Bathe in the light and feel this breathing.

“Is the conclusion that we come to the truth?” – even now, no one knows,
So on the far-extending road, even if you trip and fall,
I won’t hate you; I don’t mind.

You’re not alone -
Because I’m by your side.
When the infinite points come together into a single line, I’ll see with my own eyes
Everything that you lived through.

[Continues, continues, continues on from before]
[On the endless, endless, endless road]

Fix your eyes on everything and connect them all together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template