Thursday, June 2, 2011

song gravity

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 6:53 PM
Like Icarus, we are now living having lost purity
We live each day grasping at the question

When I searched for the answer, I became lost in a maze
When I realized the answer was right here, everything became a new color

There must be a radiance beyond this wind; that’s what I believe
Those tears should eventually dry
Even if it’s still difficult, even if it looks far away
Cutting through the wind, running low on breath,
Even if it’s with just a little smile, we’re running

There’s nothing to be afraid of
Your eyes will eventually get used to the darkness

They’ll even get used to that radiance you should be careful with
If it’s an apple in a picture, without having to breath, it will eternally burn, red and young

“I can’t love anyone”
Even though I had decided that, my chest still throbbed
Not being alright while saying I was made it change into tears

In a dream I hadn’t woken up from, when I had tried to repaint the past and future
I was afraid of simply taking them as they were
And I opened my eyes

My arms weren’t able to hug the you of yesterday
And my lips won’t be able to kiss the you of tomorrow

But riding the tailwind, I’ll go and get your hand
Just riding through today, if beyond the twilight a star cries
Let’s sing a gentle song together
Even if you still have a small voice
And even if you can’t put it into your voice at all
With our lips let’s connect a song

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template