Tuesday, June 28, 2011

song Kagami no Naka

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 6:18 PM
If you're sad, it's okay to cry
If that world is night
Then let me embrace my feelings
And illuminate the world inside the mirror

There is a world inside the mirror
I begin to speak at night
Soon the mirror will be dormant
This world starts revolving

With love, wishes and even Japanese poetry
Everything becomes at liberty

Because I am love, I would like you to give me yours
If that world is night,
There is nothing that would interrupt us
The world inside the mirror opens

Domination and submission
I can tell the truth and lie, but the hand will point the way

Discretion, vanity and obligations are all nonsense

It is painful because I want to be held
If this world exists at night
It could be a gate to you
I would swim inside the mirror

Lust, cruelty and regret
All as it pleases you

It's painful to be thrown away, yet good
If this world exists at night
Show me and talk about your embracing these feelings
The mirror's inside shouts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template