Tuesday, June 21, 2011

song zettai ni dare mo

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 8:47 PM
Bad news comes piercing through
this throbbing heartbeat that's out of my control.
The breathing of the undisturbed city...
Only the curiosity in my heart disturbs the quiet.

*Embracing the dream that will absolutely not be manipulated
by anyone, I'll strike at tomorrow.
Surpassing the flow of time,
I want to live, feeling the wind.

A world that is being filled up
Morals that can't be harmonized
Each time that I stumble in the signal
I make certain of my love for you, who's smiling sadly

**Set me free. It's still too soon
for me to reach the eternal sleep
With a look in my eyes the color of red heat,
even to the point I'm worn out, I will make my way through!

*Repeat

**Repeat

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template