Wednesday, May 4, 2011

song diver

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 2:11 AM
The horizon is drifting away..
.. the sky, too blue to even portray tomorrow
A bunch of people so stagnant they can't even breathe..
..since when did I sink so low?

Wouldn't I be better off casting my sadness aside, looking only ahead..?
..but I guess I can't stay honest if I do
Even if I spin everything around to be my enemy, I'll still feel a dim light
If I'm going to go that far, then might as well..

I want to breathe, it’s suffocating here
Within the night, stretching out to nothing but darkness..
..I'm a diver struggling with diver's disease
Trying to confirm that I'm alive..
..I'm heading down to the abyss of the ocean.. let's take one more deep breath

Last night, turning the map in my head upside down,
I got so frightened all alone, by all the things I lack
I always thought I was strong..
..always thought I was stronger than anybody

Just as that swan was floating adrift the starry night sky like a lost child..
..as if to soothe my pain.. it started to rain..
..but looks like we can't become the same
..stars are stars, and I’m just me
I wonder how far I can go..

Burdened with a heavy anchor on my back..uttering a bit of prayers
Rain started to pour as if giving me a cue

I want to breathe, it’s suffocating here
Facing up to nothing but darkness, I am like a diver with no way back up
I want to confirm that I'm alive..then seems I've got to..
..head down to the abyss of the ocean..just one more time..
I will try and breathe
If I perceived so much as a glimpse of happiness, I wouldn't drown ever again

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template