Thursday, May 26, 2011

song special one

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 6:35 PM
“You’re not alone.”
From now on, we are special “ONE”!

When I close my eyes, they softly come and go -
Look, those days we went through together.

Fooling around, sometimes disagreeing a little -
Each moment is a precious memory.

I’m sure I won’t forget, because I was able to meet your smile.

One by one, they continue into the future,
Adding on power that surpasses level,
Enough for even the dreams that seemed impossible when you were alone.
We’re all here, so we can step forward.

If you quietly shake and untangle the noise-filled set of gazes,
Reality will come into view.

Rather than feeling unease and being a little confused,
Let’s advance with our unwavering theory.

I’m sure this will never change: I’ll always be myself.

One by one, they continue from the past,
Because we have irreplaceable bonds.
Science alone can’t explain it very well.
We can definitely go beyond miracles.

One by one, they ride across,
Going toward our mission.
Each and every heart will make it through.
The light of hope is shining in a single line.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template