Wednesday, May 11, 2011

song hajimete no iro

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 8:11 PM
I check the sharpness of my pencils with my finger.
What kind of drawing will it become? I can't see it yet.

But when I close my eyes, I can imagine it.
I'll try to give a form to the feelings in my heart.

When I line up the beautiful colors of paint,
my heart beats with excitement.

Yes, the first color...

We chose these pastel colors together.
I'll be done in just a bit, please understand

Can you tell how nervous I am?
I intentionally avert my eyes,
unable to be honest.

Whenever I think about you, my heart beats faster.
So I'll take these feelings I want to tell you
and let them ride on the wind.

I let my paintbrush race across the wide campus of the sky.
We'll always be free, so
I want my smile to reach you.

I'll paint the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template