Saturday, May 7, 2011

song high school of dead

Posted by rahmat badru tamam at 12:41 AM
While I've lost my shaken sense of reality
Where will my sentiments, piling up like rubble, go?

Holding a crushed hope, I brushed the red rain off and ran in a trance

At the end of crumbled emotions, what do I see? What exists? I still don't know
All fleeting futures simply kept spreading silently in front of my eyes

Light and shadows vanished; what the last words
Wished for was tomorrow alone; where does it exist in this reality?

Gazing at the crushed present, I ran in the middle of the red rain unhesitatingly

Over the crumbling scenery, what do I know? What do I hear? I can't see anymore
I'll simply keep silently choosing the single fleeting future in front of my eyes

At the end of crumbled emotions, what do I see? What exists? I still don't know
All fleeting futures simply kept spreading silently in front of my eyes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 anything | Design by Kenga Ads-template